Saturday, September 06, 2008

Random pictures from a lazy poster....

I just love this photo. She looks like a dancer, full of grace and floating on air.

Yummy food. Can I have it all at once?

Genei's first owee! And of course, being a caring and compassionate mother; I grabbed the camera before I cleaned her up.



Genei's friend Avery. His father is Chinese and they have quietly hinted at Genei being his betrothed. I guess we'll have to wait and see.



All my handsome men on the first day of school.




My little man heads off to Kindergarten. I just can't believe how big he is...and so proud!




Genei started walking about two weeks ago...all over and without help. She is amazing and doing so well.




My water baby!!



A visit to Grandma's and a ride in the wagon. I just love this picture.




A family picture at Genei's Baby Dedication service at our church. During this celebration the parents, family, friends, and congregation commit to raising the child in a Christian home and teaching them to follow God. It was amazing to finally be here after such a long journey. Some of Todd's family was able to help us celebrate and we were so glad they were there. Unfortunately we didn't get a picture with Daddy as he was the one that played camera man.


Isn't she precious! We are so blessed and in love.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for shring your photos! Love the wagon shot.

Anonymous said...

Oh she's so darn cute! Definitely worth the wait. I lovet the first dancer picture too;0)

Ruth said...

So great to see updated pictures. I can totally relate to the injury one - AJ cut his head open this week and I was so mad I didn't have my camera. I did have my phone so got a couple before they stiched it.
Love the wagon one as well and the baby dedication - I am going over to add ours from today to our blog!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

That first outfit is ADORABLE! ALL of your kids are too!

Melinda said...

Great pictures! I love Genei's pink and brown outfits! I love those two colors together! What beautiful children you have!

Elizabeth Bergeron said...

She is just so cute! I love the wagon photo too! Yes, she does look like she is dancing in that first photo! Nice pictures. :)

Visitors