Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Thank you Pam!




Three days after we got home, we received an amazing welcome home gift from my friend Pam. I met Pam through this adoption process and have been abundantly blessed to share this journey with her (she has three boys too!). While she is still patiently waiting for her daughter in China, God has blessed her family with a daughter from Taiwan, named Anna. Please keep them in your prayers as they are only waiting for the final court hearing and then they will be able to bring little Anna home. Here are a couple pictures of the presents Pam sent.

Thank you so much Pam!!

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Oh my goodness!! Genei looks SO cute in that dress and the swimsuit too. You are SO welcome and like I said on the phone, I had fun shopping for Genei!

Pam

Elizabeth Bergeron said...

Very cute! Emma had the same dress last summer and I loved it! I just passed it on to a friend who came home last night from China with her little girl after 3 years!! She will get to wear that dress. Pam I always think of you when I see it!!

Visitors