Friday, April 17, 2009

February Update





February was busy as usual, but we also made time for some fun. My birthday was on the 17th and I chose to celebrate by having a girls night in. Genei and I shooed the boys out and several of my "girls" came over where we ate good food, danced, sang karaoke and played games. We had a great time and I'm thinking it should be a new birthday tradition.

Our oldest child, Ethan, turned 10 on the 28th. First of all I can't believe he is already ten. It is amazing to me that my 7lb 4oz baby is now 95lbs and over 5 feet tall. How did that happen? To celebrate both of our birthdays, DH and I took the boys skiing at Bittersweet Ski Resort. Todd and I have always enjoyed hitting the slopes and it was really fun to be able to share it with the whole family (well almost, Genei wasn't quite big enough this year).

Ethan also performed in the 4th grade music presentation. He did a great job with the western style jig and I know he was proud of how hard he worked.

No comments:

Visitors