Friday, April 17, 2009

March Update



Garrett participated in Destination Imagination Rising Stars this year. DI is an academic club that engages kids in creative thinking and problem solving. They are encouraged to use their imaginations and think outside the box. Garrett's group created a play about inventing something to help others. This group of 6 first graders created a play and song with only the guidance from a team leader. Way to go Garrett!!

Happy Birthday Braeden! My baby boy turned 6 on March 10th. Everyone is growing up so fast. Braeden has grown so much this year. He can read and his writing is progressing so well. I am happy to report that even though he is growing up, he still loves to cuddle with me and isn't embarrassed to give me kisses in public (yet).
Is that my little girl in big girl panties? Well yes it is. Does this mean she is potty trained? Uh No. We were just practicing and well she just has a cute tushy.


A day of great weather in March means time to get outside. A
few pictures of cabin fever release.


What does a half day off school plus four bored kids get you? A trip to the children's museum and pit stop for vomit :( You know how sometimes when your kids are being dramatic and uncooperative you are hesitant to believe every complaint that they offer up. Like "Mom I don't feel good....my stomach feels weird" I won the BAD MOTHER OF THE DAY AWARD. I thought my oldest child was just trying to get out of going to the museum....until he actually vomited when we got there. Fortunately, no vehicles were assaulted in the process. So how did I end up getting pictures if he got sick? After he said he felt better...and well we had already driven all the way downtown.

No comments:

Visitors